2010年8月8日星期日

Wholesale Nike Shoes : A Special Zongzi For This Dragon Boat Festival - A Purse You Have Never See

Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is coming. How do you know about this festival? I think you know the most important thing is the delicious dumplings, right?



More importantly, the dumplings "are very cheap now, it's free! This is a very attractive, especially for girls and students who like the kind little sweet. Even I repent, I bought this bag too soon. There are seven colors which are red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple and white, is the favorite color for girls. That was a purple color, very appropriate for my bag.



Now, save money for the "pies" package of all series. It sounds crazy, but I think it's worth it. Have a try,Wholesale Nike Shoes, my friend!

 



But today I want to talk about another "false" dumplings in kind. Can you guess which is which? Bingo, I tell her dumplings bags. I must admit, this is really a surprise to me! The first time I saw him, I can not help falling in love with him. It's very special,Nike Shoes Wholesale, zipper is up. I zip the zipper, and then I got a cute little bag. This sounds like a game, but I really like.






I am a crazy fan of the dumplings. Many of her delicious sticky rice and fillings, and broken red beans, meat, crushed sesame. Wrapped in green leaves and, once cooked, the leaves smell is very nice,Cheap Jordans, it makes you want to eat them all!













Here is for sharing an introduction about the shoes and fashion style nowadays, you can also get more information of nike shoes wholesale, cheap jordans, cheap jordans sneakers, and wholesale nike shoes,etc.In which it also guide you how to select and buy brand shoes and apparel at the lowest wholesale price, and you can also get information of wholesale nike shoes, shoes wholesale, cheap jordans,sneakers wholesale and more.



Related Articles:

1 条评论:

  1. Really your blog have nice design collection of shoes and footwear accessories.
    Here you can also get more information : - Wholesale Shoes Canada

    回复删除